Registration 註冊 for PCLS 2023/24 is OPEN.
Contact Us if you are interested in learning about our offering!
Important Note: To qualify for a $50 discount, you need to register and make full payment by 6/4/2023 in person at PDS (650 Great Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540) during these three Sundays (5/7, 5/14 and 6/4 between 2:45-4:30 pm) OR by mail: Mail all required paperwork and a check and the envelop needs to be postmarked by 6/4/2023. PCLS will start cashing the checks in July.
What you need to do:
Step 1: Sign up for parent duty and pick at least 2 tasks.
Step 3: Register in person on 5/7, 5/14 and 6/4 between 2:45-4:30 or mail the following to Princeton Chinese Language School P.O. Box 185, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550:
- A check payable to PCLS with your family ID
- A copy of Confirmation page from step #2
- A copy of your 2023-24 Parent Duty Assignment from step #1
Additional details for each step below:
(1) Step 1: Sign up for parent duty
- Please make sure you enter the name you would like us to use on the parent duty refund check.
- In order to be eligible for the refund, you need to sign up at least two duties and perform both..
- It’s the responsibility of the parent(s) to:
- Keep note of the date/duty you and/or your spouse sign up.
- Notify PTA lead and find a replacement if you can’t make it on the day you sign up.
- For returning families, we encourage you to sign up for the same parent duties as in the previous years, particularly for the more critical roles (i.e. Chinese New Year helpers, contest helpers/judges, coupon day volunteers, etc.).
- Screenshots help you navigate the process:
Populated for the current families:
- 2023-2024 calendar with the prospective start date and end date, 9/10/2023 and 6/9/2024, respectively. Please note these dates are subject to change.
- Tuition fees breakdown
- $580 ($550 tuition + $30 teacher/TA gift fee) for the EARLY registration which is PAID BY June 4th.
- $630 ($600 tuition + $30 teacher/TA gift fee) for the regular registration which is PAID after June 4th.
- A REFUNDABLE parent duty fee of $150 (DEPOSIT) will be imposed as the school needs more families to help run PCLS events.
- Culture class & fees: Similar to the previous years, families who complete and pay their registration first will have their first choice of culture classes. In addition, the following culture classes have additional fees:
- Chinese Brush Painting – $25 per year (collected by teacher)
- Chinese Knotting – $25 per year (collected by teacher)
- Flower Arrangement – $10 per class (collected by teacher)
- Taekwondo – $100 per year (collected in registration system)
Students are required to pay these class fees by the 3rd week of the class, 9/24/2023 to guarantee their spot in the class.
(3) Step 3: Bring the following three items to in-person registration at PDS on 5/7, 5/14 and 6/4, OR Mail them to Princeton Chinese Language School P.O. Box 185, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
After you complete the process using the link above, please:
- WRITE a check and make it payable to PCLS. Your Family ID number and student names should also be included on the face of the check
- PRINT or take a screenshot the last confirmation page
- After you sign up parent duty on the SignUp Genius, take a screen shot OR write down your signups to show to registration staff
Please note that if you are registering by mail, we cannot process payments without the printed documents, Family ID number and student names on the check.
If you are registering in person, you must have printed or screenshot of parent duty sign up and registration confirmation page, and a check with Family ID and student name(s).
If you have any questions about the registration, please contact our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once again, we thank you for your interest in PCLS and look forward to “seeing” you all in person in September.
- Tuition fees breakdown