Registration for PCLS 2022/23 is Closed.
Contact Us if you are interested in learning about our offering!
What you need to do:
- Sign up for parent duty
- Register your students and print the confirmation page. (see Example)
- Mail the following to Princeton Chinese Language School P.O. Box 185, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550 OR Bring these to Princeton Day School between 2:45-4:30pm on 9/11.
- A Check payable to PCLS
- A copy of Confirmation page from step #2
- A screen shot or list of your 2022-23 Parent Duty Assignment from step #1
Additional details for each step below:
(1) Sign up for parent duty
- When you sign up for parent duty at Signup Genius, please make sure you enter the name you would like it us to use on the parent duty refund check.In order to eligible for the refund, you shall sign up at least ANY TWO activities. For returning families, we encourage you to sign up for the same parent duties as in the previous years, particularly for the more critical roles (i.e. Chinese New Year helpers, contest helpers/judges, coupon day volunteers, etc.).
(2) Register your students and print the confirmation page. (see Example)
- Screenshots help you navigate the process:
Populated for the current families:
- 2022-23 Calendar with the prospective start date and end date, 09/11/2022, and 06/04/2023, respectively. Please note these dates are subject to change.
- Tuition fees breakdowns:
- $530 ($510 tuition + $20 teacher/TA gift fee) for the EARLY registration which is PAID BY June 5th.
- $570 ($550 tuition + $20 teacher/TA gift fee) for the regular registration which is PAID after June 5th.
- $20 will be included in each student’s tuition to cover the teacher/TA gift fee for Christmas and end of school year.
- A REFUNDABLE parent duty fee of $150 (DEPOSIT) will be imposed as the school needs more families to help run PCLS events.
- Sibling Discount: more than 2 children registered from the same family, 3rd and each successive sibling get $20 discount.
- Similar to the previous years, families who complete and pay their registration first will have their first choice of culture classes. In addition, the following culture classes have fees for materials:
- Chinese Brush Painting – $20
- Chinese Knotting – $20
- Arts and Crafts – $20
- Taekwondo – TBD
- Students are required to pay these class fees by the 2nd week of the class, 09/18/2022, to guarantee their spot in the class.
(3) Bring the following Three items for in-person registration OR mail them to Princeton Chinese Language School P.O. Box 185, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
- After you complete the process using the link above, please:
- WRITE a check and make it payable to PCLS. Your Family ID number and student names should also be included on the face of the check
- PRINT the last confirmation page
- After you sign up parent duty on the SignUp Genius, take a screenshot OR write down your signups and present it to the registration staff.
Please note that we cannot process payments without the printed documents, Family ID number and student names on the check.
If you have any questions about the registration, please contact our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once again, we thank you for your interest in PCLS and look forward to “seeing” you all in person in September.