Our first day of PCLS went pretty well. Despite some technical challenges, teachers, students, and parents have shared positive feedback regarding the start of this unique school year.
Messages from the Academic Director
Kindergarten and CSL textbooks (CSL 3 through 8) have arrived. Please keep an eye on your inbox for pick details.
Messages from the Culture Director
Culture Class Changes – This Sunday 9/10 is the last day to switch culture class if a student wishes to do so. Most of the culture classes are still accepting new students except TaeKwonDo, Arts & Crafts, Digital Art, and Public Speaking. To request a culture class change, please email PCLS Culture Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drawing Contest – one of PCLS’s most popular contests will take place virtually this year! The topic will be the Year of Ox (cow). Please stay tuned for more details.
Messages from the PTA
PTA team has downloaded parent sign-ups from Sign-up Genius and is busy preparing for upcoming competitions and will be contacting parents soon. Please do NOT change your sign-ups.
Food Vendors this week
As promised, we are helping out our food vendors in this difficult time as well as ourselves from the misery of cooking non-stop. Here’s what’s coming up for food sale:
Golden Buns 金華包子
- Please text or call at 732 762 0935 by Wednesday, 9/23, at 8pm.
- 请注明时间 地点 和学校名 (On your text, note: PCLS, 9/26 11:30-12noon pick up at Asian Food Market, Plainsboro by CVS)
- 红豆年糕一份$6, 8”錫盘
- Please text or call 732 331 2566 ask for Jen or Wechat order. Wechat ID jen1963w, Order by Wednesday, 9/23, 8pm.
- 9/26 12 – 12:30 pm pick up at Asian Food Market in Plainsboro by CVS
- Choices/Menu below. Additional choices in the attachment.
- 燻雞和醉雞 $6.00
- 綠 or 紅咖哩雞 $11.00
- 海帶豆乾 $6.00
- 油飯大盒 $ 10.00