I hope you and your families are all in good health and spirit.
As I announced last week, PCLS will keep remote learning until the end of this school year, 5/31. The modified calendar is as below:
* 5/3 – Language online week 6 & Culture online week 3, Fall 2020 Registration Begins
* 5/10 – Language online week 7 & Culture online week 4
* 5/17 – Fun Day cancelled. Language online (Optional – the teacher will notify the class) & Culture online week 5
* 5/24 – No School – memorial Day
* 5/30 (Saturday) – Online year-End Zoom meeting with parents 家長大會 (time will be announced)
Messages from the Culture Director, Ya-ping Su:
A BIG thank you to our culture teachers!
We have received many positive feedbacks from parents thanking teachers for hosting classes at this difficult time. Kids seemed to be happy to see each other “virtually” and were engaged during the class. We will work closely with our culture teachers and evaluate the possibility of culture summer camp this year.
Please continue providing the feedback to your class teachers or culture director (Ya-ping). We appreciate your patience, inputs, and support to make our online learning better and better.
Parent Duty Refund checks (School year 2019-2020)
Please note that SignUp genius 2019-2020 is closed. For the parents who signed up and fulfilled their duty before school close (3/8), you will receive an email from PTA next week. For the other parents who signed up for the other duties, you will receive another email from PTA soon. We’re processing your refund checks and will mail to you in May. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
All the best,