Thank you for everyone participating in the Dictionary Usage Contest last Sunday. Attached please find the Winners of Dictionary Usage Contest. Congratulations to all the winners!
Just a reminder that PDS book fair will take place on the next two Sundays (3/10 and 3/17). Since many areas will be unavailable in those two weeks, we have to squeeze the following events into this Sunday:
* 9:00-14:00 ANJCS (新澤西中文學校協會) Chinese Chess Contest (room 231-235) There are 32 contestants coming from 7 Chinese schools (PCLS has 14 students attending this contest)
* 12:30-14:30 SAT II Chinese Mock test (room 211). There are 12 students registered in this Mock test.
* 16:20-17:40 PCLS Chinese Yoyo contest (Big gym)
Messages from the Academic Director, Molly Yang:
- For the parents of 12 students registering to SAT II Chinese Mock test this Sunday. If you didn’t receive the information via email, please contact Academic Director: email@example.com.
Messages from the Culture Director, Ya-ping Su:
* ANJCS Chinese Chess Contest will take place this Sunday from 9:00am to 2pm at PDS. Check-in starts at 9:30 am. PCLS have 14 contestants and 3 judges participating in this event. We wish our contestants good luck and high results!
* PCLS YOYO Contest will take place this Sunday from 4:20pm-5:40pm at large basketball gym next to Cafeteria. Check in starts at 4:10pm. Please stop by and cheer for contestants!
* Here are two volunteer opportunities for PCLS students. If you have questions about it, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
< A > Merwick Care and Rehabilitation Center at Plainsboro has reached out to PCLS for potential collaboration and is offering some volunteer opportunities.
< B > Formosa Association of Student Culture Ambassadors (FASCA) by Taiwan government. Check the FASCA link and the registration forms are attached.
3.培訓地點:Days Hotel (195 Route 18 S East Brunswick, NJ 08816)
Messages from PTA, Shao-ching Cheng:
- Parents who received emails previously about refund check ready for pick up:
Please note: there is NO pick up time this Sunday. I will set up another pick up time on 3/10/2019.
- We have few spots still open for sign up on various events. If any one wants to help, please take a look at the following link : https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0e49a8ae2fa20-20182019
- You should receive the reminder emails from Signup Genius few days prior to the event. If you have never received emails from SignUp Genius even when you first signed up, please double check to see if your email entry is correct in SignUp Genius.
- Please try Not to change your signups few days prior to the event. It will affect the arrangements and won’t have enough time to find other helpers..
Messages from Vendor Coordinator, Ya-ling Chen. 3 Food Vendors this Week:
Parents please don’t forget to redeem your food certificates from CNY raffle…. 溫馨的提醒：家長們請不要忘記兌換新年抽中的食品禮券!
* 2:00 2019 FASCA NY Training Camp Application FormTaiwan Tasty House (台灣美食坊) coming from Edison.
* 1:30 HsiuLing Taiwanese Kitchen (秀玲台式小吃)
* 2:00 Stella’s bubble tea AND Taro cake (芋頭糕), sweet soup (紅豆湯/銀耳湯), Mochi (麻糬), Eggtart (蛋塔), Spicy Cold Noodle (麻辣涼面), Ramen Noodle (日式拉麵) , Sushi 壽司
Please support our vendors, as a portion of their proceeds are given back to the school.